AFTER HOURS EMERGENCY WATER/SEWER UTILITY CALLS, CALL (850) 233-5050
PRECAUTIONARY BOIL WATER NOTICE: Affected areas: Eagle Drive, both sides of the road. On Monday, December 4th, water service on Eagle Drive will be interrupted from 11 P.M. until 6 A.M. Tuesday, December 5th. A precautionary Boil Water Notice will be put into effect for this area starting at 6 A.M. December 5th until further notice due to the temporary loss of pressure. You may experience discolored water approximately 24 hours after your water has been restored. As a precaution, we advise all water used for drinking or cooking be boiled and a rolling boil of one minute is sufficient. As an alternative, bottled water may be used. Pending satisfactory lab results, the City expects to release the Boil Water Notice on December 7, 2017.
Panama City Beach Fire Service Assessment Information. Click HERE.
Fire Service Assessment Quick Search Engine. Click HERE.
The City has a new Facebook Page: City of Panama City Beach-Government.
We have listed several national, state and local regulations that you will find helpful for your rental property. Click HERE. For Flag Warning System Click HERE.
The City Clerk is appointed by the City Council and serves as the records management liaison officer for the City and has the care and custody of the books, records, papers, legal documents, and journals of proceedings of the City Council and carries out additional duties as may be required by the Council or the Mayor.
• Attending, recording, and preparing minutes of all meetings of City Council
• Noticing all City Council meetings in accordance with state law
• Preparing and distributing the City Council agendas
• Supervising the municipal election for the mayor and City Council
• Administers process for citizen appointments to the various boards for the City
• Preparation of legal advertisements and recording documents in accordance with state law
• Signing and sealing all official city documents
• Ensures all official public records maintained by the Clerk's Office are available to citizens
* Receives and processes all Public Records Requests
Jo Smith, City Clerk
Phone: (850) 233-5100
Free viewers are required for some of the attached documents. They can be downloaded by clicking on the icons below.