AFTER HOURS EMERGENCY WATER/SEWER UTILITY CALLS, CALL (850) 233-5050

To residential customers and guests of the City of Panama City Beach water system at the following location: Wild Heron Way, Wild Heron Subdivision. Due to the planned replacement of the Wild Heron subdivision master water meter, the area listed above will experience a scheduled temporary loss in pressure between the hours of 12:00 a.m. through 3:00 a.m. on June 19, 2018. If you live in the Wild Heron subdivision, you may experience discolored water approximately 24 hours after your water service has been restored. As a precaution, we advise that all water used for drinking, making ice, brushing teeth, or washing of dishes be boiled. A rolling boil of one minute is sufficient. As an alternative, bottled water may be used.

Like and follow us on Facebook: City of Panama City Beach-Government
Public Records Requests, Click HERE.
We have listed several national, state and local regulations that you will find helpful for your rental property. Click HERE.
flag2 For Flag Warning System Click HERE.

Frequently Asked Questions

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Please click on the categories and topics below to find information about common problems. If you do not find the answer to your issue, please make  a new request by visiting the Service Requests webpage.

Expand/Contract Questions and Answers

  • What if I need a reinspection?

  • How do I schedule an inspection?

  • What is a blower door test?

  • Where can I place my trash can for pick-up if I live along Front Beach Road or Oleander Drive?

  • Do I need a sign permit, and if so what are the requirements?

  • What are the guidelines for swimming pools?

  • Where can I find information on the wind speed and wind zone requirements?

  • How can I view Florida Building Codes?

  • When is it necessary to file for a Notice of Commencement (NOC)?

  • How long are permits valid?

  • When do I call in to request an inspection on my project?

  • Can an property owner/builder act as a contractor and pull their own permits?

  • What is a PRIORITY call that will receive immediate response from Animal Control?

  • What is a PRIORITY call that will receive a response during regular business hours of the Animal Control office.

  • Is there a leash law in the City limits?

  • Does my home, condo unit, or business require turtle lighting?

  • How can I find out if Animal Control picked up my pet?

  • Does Animal Control handle rats?

  • We have a feral cat problem in our neighborhood, what can I do?

  • What can I do with a trapped raccoon?

  • How many flags or banners are allowed to be displayed in front of a business?

  • Where are the permiited Doggie Dining establishments?

  • Where can I take my dog to play and exercise?

  • What can I do about my neighbor's tree limb(s) hanging over my fence?

  • What can be done about my neighbor parking their vehicle and watercraft near the street?

  • Can my neighbor have an old vehicle stored in their driveway?

  • What can be done about my neighbor's overflowing trash can?

  • Is it a violation for my neighbor to store assorted materials outside of their home?

  • Is my neighbor's grass too high?